Technology stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 3.6% today and up 29.3% in the last month.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.8% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 2.8% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Csg Systems International (CSGS): CSGS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.