Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 7.4% today on 10 times normal volume.
- Ixia (XXIA): XXIA stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 1.8% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.