Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 5.6% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.8% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 1.7% today and up 38.8% in the last month.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.