Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 5.6% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.3% today and up 26.7% in the last month.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.2% today and up 24.4% in the last month.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.6% today and up 28.7% in the last month.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 4.5% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 2.8% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.