Technology stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 0.9% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.5% today and up 29.5% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 8.0% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is down 6.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.