Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.9% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 2.9% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 2.8% today.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.