Technology stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 4.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 1.3% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.8% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Csg Systems International (CSGS): CSGS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.