Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 2.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.