Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 8.4% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 4.7% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 2.8% today and up 20.6% in the last month.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 2.2% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is down 4.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.2% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.