Technology stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 2.1% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 8.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 7.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.4% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.