Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 3.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 2.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.4% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.