Technology stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 10.7% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 0.2% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.