Technology stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 10.7% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 0.2% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.