Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.3% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 5.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 3.0% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 2.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.