Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.3% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 5.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 3.0% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.