Technology stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 3.6% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 3.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 2.2% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.5% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.