Technology stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 1.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 5.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is down 4.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.0% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.