Technology stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 4.9% today and up 31.3% in the last month.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 4.6% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 5.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 4.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 3.0% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.