Technology stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 5.0% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 3.1% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 6.4% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is down 1.6% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.