Technology stocks advanced 1.0% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.9%, the Nasdaq was up 0.9% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.9% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 12.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 6.5% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 5.0% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 3.8% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.