Technology stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 10.4% today and up 30.1% in the last month.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 3.2% today and up 33.3% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.0% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 0.7% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 1.9% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.