Transportation stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 4.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 0.3% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 2.7% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 0.1% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 0.1% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.