Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 6.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 4.8% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 5.0% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 0.6% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.