Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 0.8% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.7% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.