Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 0.7% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.9% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.