Utilities stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 0.5% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 0.8% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 0.6% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.