Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Xcel Energy Inc (XEL): XEL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 0.6% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Avista Corp (AVA): AVA stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.