Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 5.6% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 5.9% today.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company (PNY): PNY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.