PepsiCo has described Stubborn Soda as drink with a “craft” feel to it and said it will be available sometime soon. It didn’t say what locations would carry the drink or where in the United States it will be available, reports CNNMoney.
Here are a few things to know about Stubborn Soda, as collected from CNN.
- Flavors of the drink include black cherry with tarragon, root beer, lemon berry acai, agave vanilla cream, orange hibiscus and pineapple cream.
- It will only be sold as a fountain drink.
- The new brand of soda will be made with cane sugar and natural flavors.
- New machines were made to distribute the Stubborn Soda brand.
- The new fountain machines will also carry Caleb’s Kola, another craft soda released in 2014.