Capital goods stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 9.5% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 2.5% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.0% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 3.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.