Capital goods stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.6% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.5% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 10.9% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.4% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.5% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.