Capital goods stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 3.2% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 2.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 2.1% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 5.4% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 2.0% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.5% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.