Capital goods stocks declined 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.1% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is down 2.8% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.