Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 12.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 0.5% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.