Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 2.6% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.