Capital goods stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.5% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 2.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 1.8% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 0.2% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 0.2% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 0.1% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.