Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 7.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.