Capital goods stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 0.2% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 0.1% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 0.1% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.8% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.3% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.