Capital goods stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.1%, the Nasdaq was up 1.0% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 2.4% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.7% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 2.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 2.6% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 1.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.7% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.