Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 1.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.7%, the Nasdaq declined 1.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.1% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 4.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 2.7% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.