Capital goods stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.2% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 0.1% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.