Capital goods stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 0.4% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.