Capital goods stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 0.4% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.