Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.4% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.