Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.4% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.