Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 11.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 5.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 4.7% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 3.8% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 4.2% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 2.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.