Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.8% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.