Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.3% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.