Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 2.1% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.1% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 4.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 3.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 2.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.3% today and down 27.9% in the last month.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 1.2% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.2% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.