Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 2.1% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.