Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.7% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 1.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.