Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.6% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.9% today and down 22.2% in the last month.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.