Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 3.8% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.8% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.3% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.1% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.