Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 7.3% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 5.0% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 3.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 8.4% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.